JMC School of Computing was inaugurated on 12th June 1997 with a view of advancing Education on Information and Communication Technology in Sri Lanka. The JMC School of Computing is the ICT faculty to the JMC Jayasekera Management Center. We have a proud history and nearly five decades of experience in the sphere of Education. Our specialty is introducing new computer courses every year to prepare Sri Lankan students to keep abreast of the latest developments in this ever-evolving world.
Already a large number of students are following courses in our computing centers located Island wide. We are proud that we have been able to provide them with a complete and comprehensive course studies with well-equipped lab facilities.
Use of latest Software, maintenance of higher standards and quality in the teaching methods, the JMC School of Computing had been able to produce a large number of students of exceptionally high standard who have made their mark locally and Internationally which alone bear a testimony to the superlative and successful coaching methods adopted by the JMC School of Computing
JMC School of Computing has been registered as an institute for the provision of Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission under the Registration Number “P01/0648.”
Management & Academic Staff
The Governing Council attends to the overall administration. The Chairman, The Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer and Head of School of Computing, Managers in charge of relevant branches are responsible for the proper administration of the JMC School of Computing.
The prime objective of JMC School of Computing is to provide higher standard of education in an exorbitant level. In order to bring about this level the JMC has a pool of experienced and trained academic staff with maximum academic and professional qualifications along with a sound knowledge in the respective subjects. Our panel of lecturers consists of University Lecturers and ICT Professionals who conduct instructing subjects on the basis of full-time or part-time.
Why JMC Computer School?
- Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission registered courses.
- Internationally and locally recognized certificates.
- Diplomas and Certificate awarding ceremonies.
- Online certificate validation.
- Island wide branches at convenient locations.
- Experienced lecturers and qualified instructors.
- Continuous assessments.
- Dedicated computer for each student.
- Personal attention.
- Computer lab facilities from 7.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Computer laboratories with Internet facilities.
- Flexible time plans. (Any time any date)
- High quality study materials
- Latest software packages.
- Reasonable course fees.
- Course fees payable on installment basis.